Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 hiring 150 junior officer job vacancies
Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021: Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited released the official notification for recruiting posts of Junior Officer. According to recruitment notification no. AD25233 published on date 3rd March 2021, there are a total of 150 vacancies available. This is a good opportunity to work with Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited. If you are interested in working with Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited and want to apply for Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021, you have to apply online before the date 19 March 2021.
Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021 Job Summary
|Organization Name||Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Last Date||19 March 2021|
|No of Posts||150|
|The candidate has to be a first-class bachelor’s degree in commerce/management/science discipline with a minimum of 60% mark. (i.e. B.Com, Bachelor of Commerce- finance market/Banking and Insurance/accounting finance, Bachelor of Science- general, IT, computer science, bachelor Management Studies).|
Second class graduation and post-graduation should be completed in commerce/Management Studies/science with at least 50% marks. (i.e. M.Com, master of Commerce- business management/Advanced Accountancy/Banking and Finance, Master of Science- general/computer science/it, MBA, PDGM, MMS or equivalent).
Salary Details and Age Limit
|Junior officer||21620/- INR||21 to 27 Years|
Note:- The candidates’ age will be counted till 1 February 2021. Candidate who born between 2 February 1994 to 1 February 2000 are eligible.
Selection Process of Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
Screening of application forms of the candidates will be done according to the eligibility criteria given above. Shortlisted candidates will have to come for an online examination on 3 April 2021. For online examination, candidates can download their hall ticket from the official website of Saraswat Bank. After the online examination, the candidates will be called for an interview on the basis of the merit list. Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination and interview performance.
Syllabus of online examination: for syllabus of online examination candidates can check out the official notification of Saraswat Bank.
- Maharashtra:- Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Ratnagiri, Kolhapur, Sangli, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Mumbai.
- Goa:- Goa.
- Karnataka:- Bangalore, Mangalore, Davangere, Mysore.
- Gujarat:- Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad.
Number of post
|Locations||No. of post|
|Sangli and Kolhapur||10|
|Jalgaon and Aurangabad||06|
|No of Vacancies||150|
- For SC/ST/EWS/PDW/Woman:- 750/-
- For UR/OBC/Other:-750/-
- Application submission starts on 5th March 2021.
- The last date to apply to Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021 is 19 March 2021
- Date of application online link open on 5th March 2021.
- Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021 online test date is 3rd April 2021.
- Selected candidates will have to serve for at least 2 years in Saraswat Bank after joining. For 2 years of service, candidates have to sign a 2-year of bond with Saraswat Bank.
- While applying, candidates have to submit a Domicile Certificate of the State for the location.
- Saraswat Bank will inform the candidate for online examination through SMS so the candidate can download their call letter for online examination from the official website of Saraswat Bank.
- Official Notification PDF of Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021.
- Official website of Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited.
- Direct apply online link.
How to Apply Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021 through the official website of the Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited till the date 19 March 2021. Before applying to any posts, please read the official notification PDF of Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021 published by Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited.
Step by step Online Apply
- To apply, the candidate has to visit the official website of Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited.
- After going to the website of Saraswat Bank, the new candidates will have to click on the new registration for one-time registration.
- The candidate will have to complete the registration by entering his name, address, email ID, and phone number for registration and generate an ID and password.
- Log in to the online application portal of Saraswat Bank and apply for the post of Junior Officer.
- While filling up the application form, fill the application form following the guidelines given by Saraswat Bank.
- Before submitting the application, check the filled information once and submit it.
- After filling the application form, deposit the application fee. Candidates can deposit through the application Fee online mode. For application fees, candidates can use Net Banking Debit Card or Credit Card.