UBTER Recruitment 2021 Recruiting 1238 Staff Nurses
UBTER Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education released the official notification for recruiting posts of Staff Nurse. According to recruitment notification no. Adv.969 published on date 5th February 2021, there are a total of 1238 vacancies. This is a good opportunity to work with the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education. If you are interested in working with the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education and want to apply for UBTER Recruitment 2021, you have to apply online before the date 03 May 2021.
UBTER Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education|
|Last Date||03 May 2021|
|Salary||9300/- to 34800/- INR|
|Age limit||21 to 42 years old|
|No of Posts||1238|
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc. in Nursing from University/Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India, Or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from University/Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India. Or Have a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatry from a University recognized by the Nursing Council of India.|
Selection Process of UBTER Recruitment 2021
Selection process will be based on the written examination, Which will have 2 question sheets. Two question papers will have the same booklet and the exam will be in the same shift, and the duration of the written examination will be for 3 hours. 0.25 negative marking applicable on each wrong answer.
The first question paper will have 100 questions, each question will be for 01 mark. All the questions in the first question sheet will be of minimum educational qualification based nursing course. Second question paper will be based on 100 intermediate level questions.
|General hindi (Grammar)||30|
|General Knowledge and related topics of Uttarakhand State||30|
Environment and Pollution
- For SC/ST/EWS/PDW:- 400/- INR
- For UR/OBC:-800/- INR
- Official Notification PDF of UBTER Recruitment 2021.
- Official website of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education.
- Apply Online Link
Category Wise Post Availability
|Staff Nurse (Female)|
|Staff Nurse (Male)|
Note: DFF= Depended of Freedom Fighter, PH-OL=Physically Handicapped One Leg
Important Documents for Upload
- High School Marksheet
- High School certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- B.Se Degree
- NOC for presently working in any office under State Government/Central Government.
- the certificate of the concerned vertical reservation category for the reservation category.
- Photo Id.
- Certificate of preferential qualification
- Horizontal reservation category certificate
How to Apply UBTER Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to UBTER Recruitment 2021 through the official website of the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education till the date 04th March 2021. Before applying to any posts, please read the official notification PDF of UBTER Recruitment 2021 published by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education.
Step by Step Online Apply
- Visit Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education website (http://www.ubter.in/) or http://www.ubtersn.in/
- For an online application, click on “click here to apply now”.
- Fill the online application form displayed on the website according to the conditions of the advertisement correctly and follow the instructions displayed on the website.
- After filling the online application form completely, check the entry fields carefully. In case of doubt of the filled entries or in case of any error, all the entries in the application form should be filled correctly.
- After verification of all fields click on the “Register Now”
- After filling the entries as per the instructions of the website, the candidate will see his application form with all the details, in which the candidate will have to upload their scanned photograph (20kb to 50kb) and signature (10kb to 20kb) in JPG format.
- Click on the I agree and Submit button after filling up the form.
- After filling the application form, download the application form and keep a copy safely with you so that it can be used for reference in the future.
- Candidate application/examination fees can be deposited by net banking/debit card/credit card.
- The application form can be amended till the application fee is submitted. There will be no modification of any kind after the deposit of the fee.