TCS Ninja Hiring Recruitment 2021: Hello everyone, Tata Consultancy Services hiring 2022 years of passing candidates under the TCS Ninja hiring process. This is a very good opportunity for or MSc/MCA/ME/M.Tech/B.Tech/B.E candidates to make their career with Tata Consultancy Services. In this recruitment, candidates have to apply for the eligibility test and clear the eligibility test examination for selection. If you are interested to apply for TCS Ninja Hiring Recruitment 2021, please read the prescribed eligibility criteria carefully and do the registration for the eligibility test before the last date 15th August 2021.
TCS Ninja hiring Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
|No of Post||Not Disclosed|
|Last date||15th August 2021|
|Exam Date||30th August 2021|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- 10th standard, 12th standard, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, Post Graduation should be completed with minimum 60% marks or 6CGPA.
- During the TCS selection process or joining, candidate should not have more than one active backlog/ATKT/Arrer.
- Applicant have to mandatory to declare gaps in education if any have. Also the educational gap should not be more than 24 months.
- Only full time courses education will be considered for eligibility test. Correspondence/part time courses not be considered for TCS Ninja hiring recruitment 2021.
- 18 to 20 years age group candidates are eligible to apply for eligibility test.
- UG/PG engineering course from MSc/MCA/M.Tech/ME/B.Tech/BE from any specialisation from a recognised university or institution.
Following is the test pattern of TCS Ninja Hiring Recruitment 202.
Part A:- Cognitive Skills
|Verbal Ability||30 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40 Minutes|
Part B:- Programming
|Hands-on Coding||45 Minutes|
|Programming Logic||15 Minutes|
How to Apply TCS Ninja Hiring Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates have to apply online through the Tata Consultancy Services official website or just click on the below-given link button to apply and submit your application before the last date 15th August 2021. Before applying to TCS Ninja hiring recruitment 2021, read the all instructions and guidelines given by Tata Consultancy Services.
i) During registration which option should we select ‘BPS’ or ‘IT’?
During the registration for Eligibility Test, applicant candidates fill-up the registration under the IT option.
ii) How to get DT/CT reference ID?
After the registration applicant will receive a mail from [email protected] In that email, a reference ID will be mentioned.
iii) What if unable to change Full-Time/Part-Time course?
Users can edit through by click “Edit Application Form” or you can send an email for that to the TCS support email id or create another profile through the alternative email id.
iv) What to do if have more than one profile?
As per the TCS Ninja Hiring instruction, one student candidate should have one profile. If you have multiple profiles you can send the email to [email protected] for duplicate profiles and you can delete the profile.
Recently Posted Jobs
|Organization Name||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|No of Post||122|
|last date||24 December 2021|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Organisation Name||Sainik School Tilaiya|
|No of Post||5|
|last date||3 December 2021|
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard|
|No of Post||275|
|last date||14 December 2021|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|