TCS Off-Campus Drive Recruitment 2022: Now the Tata Consultancy Service is open the registration for phase 2-TCS Off-Campus Hiring for years of passing 2020 and 2021. In this recruitment process, Tata Consultancy Service is hiring engineering and technology graduate/postgraduates candidates for various posts. This is a golden opportunity for 2020 and 2021 engineering freshers candidates to work with Tata Consultancy Service. If you want to attend the TCS Off-Campus Drive Recruitment 2022, read the following prescribed eligibility criteria and register yourself before the last date 16th January 2022.
TCS Off-Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 Job Summary
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Service|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Last Date||16th January 2022|
|No of Post||Various|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 Years|
- Only 2020 and 2021 year of passing engineering/technology bacher’s or master’s degree for this recruitment.
- Having 2 years of prior work experience also eligibile for this recruitment.
- Should have MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.E/B.Tech/B.E degree from a recognized university or institution.
- At least 6 CGPA or 60% marks in each of Class 10th, 12th, Graduate, and Post-graduate.
- Should not have any pending backlogs at the time of hiring process.
- Course Type: Only full-time education acceptable in recruitment process. Correspondence or part-time course not considered to eligibile to apply.
TCS iON (NQT) will conduct the test in 2 parts as prescribed below.
Part A: Cognitive Skills
|Reasoning Ability||50 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability||30 Minutes|
Part B: Programming
|Coding section||45 Minutes|
|Programming Logic||15 Minutes|
How to Apply TCS Off-Campus Drive Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates have to visit the official website of Tata Consultancy Service and register themselves in TCS Off-Campus Drive before the last date 16th January 2022. Before applying to TCS Off-Campus Drive Recruitment 2022, read the eligibility criteria and apply according to TCS’s instructions & guidelines.
Step by Step Onlie Regitration
- Visit the official website TCS Next Step (nextstep.tcs.com).
- Click on the green apply now button and select the IT cetegory.
- After clicking on IT category, applicaton form will open and generate the log-in credential and create a profile.
- Lastly, fill the all required field and submit the application form.
Recently posted jobs