Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021 apply online
BLW Indian Railway recruitment 2021: Recently Banaras locomotive work BLW release an official recruitment notification for apprentice trainees. Currently, there are 374 vacancies available for ITI and non-ITI candidates. This is the golden chance to make their career in Banaras locomotive works Indian Railway. If any candidate is interested to apply as an apprentice trainee they can apply before the date 15 February 2021. Here we have explained all the details about the recruitment. Read carefully all the details before the application for the post.
About the job detail
|Organization name||Banaras locomotive work BLW Indian Railway|
|Number of posts||374 (ITI=300 and non ITI=74)|
|Last date||15 February 2021|
|Title/position||Non-ITI apprentice and ITI apprentice|
|Education||10th, ITI, diploma|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Gender||Only male candidate can apply|
Stipend: stipend will be provided to apprentice as per the Indian Railway Board instructions issued.
Eligibility Criteria of Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Education and qualification
For non ITI candidates
Candidates need to be passed a minimum of 10th class or equivalent education (10+2) with minimum of 50% marks, from a recognized university or institution. Candidate must be passed out the essential qualification before the official notification issued date 15/01/2021.
For ITI candidates
For the applications, the candidate has to be passed out 10th class examination or equivalent education with a minimum of 50% marks, from the recognized Educational Board. And also need to be pass out ITI in relevant trades. Make sure all your required qualifications need to be passed out before the notification issued 15/01/2021.
Age limit criteria
Below mentioned age limit criteria would be calculated till the last date of application submission 15 Feb 2021.
For non ITI candidates:-
Candidates have to be a complete minimum age of 15 and not more than 22 years old.
For ITI candidates:-
- Applicant candidates have to be minimum wage complete 15 years and not should be more than 24 years. (excluding welder and carpenter trades)
- For welder and carpenter trades candidates eligibility age between 15 to 22 years old.
- SC (Scheduled Caste)/ST (Scheduled Tribe) have 5 years age relaxation is exempted.
- Other backward castes are eligible for 3 years of age relaxation exemption.
- Physically handicapped personal have age relaxation according to categories: UR- 10 years, SC/ST- 15 years, OBC- 13 years.
- For ex-servicemen officers, Age relaxation is 3 years. Who have complete more than 6 months of service in the Defense Force.
Fee structure of BLW Indian Railway recruitment
Candidates need to pay hundred rupees registration fee to apply BLW Indian Railway recruitment. In the candidate belonging from St or SC category or PWD or women candidate are exempted for the fee of registration.
Mode of Payment: candidate help to pay hundred rupees registration fees through debit/credit card or net banking.
Category wise reserve vacancies for the posts
For ITI apprentice
For non ITI apprentice
PWD Quota Reservation:- As per the way board’s, letter No. E(MPP)2005/6/11 dated 15/05/2006. 3% seats are reserved for PWD quota candidates from the above notified available application.
Ex-servicemen Reservation:- By the board letter of Indian Railway No. E(MPP)/2005/6/11 dated 15/05/2006. 3% of seats are reserved for ex-servicemen officers and serving Soldiers/officers.
Reservation transfer:- If the desired number of specific categories such as OBC, ST, SC is unavailable, the remaining vacant positions will be transferred to another category. Following are the categories that may be chances to transfer if the case of scenery
- EWS to UR
- OBC to UR
- SC/ST to OBC/UR
- ST to SC
- SC to ST
The candidate’s candidacy selection process will be based on the merit list in each unit. Merit list preparation will be based on the parameter of marks percentage in matriculation examination (with 50% minimum marks).
In ITI section, candidate selection process will be based on the weight age of ITI score. ITI applicant candidate need to be have all the ITI trade marksheet/certification.
- The selected candidate will be contracted with BLW Indian Railway, and the candidate has to comply with terms and conditions strictly with BLW.
- As per the rules mentioned in Master Circular No.08/2002 dated 22/07/2002, if any candidate violating the rules during an apprenticeship with BLW, that candidate’s training can be canceled.
- Training duration will be according to the National Council of vocational training/state Council of vocational training certificate.
- One candidate can only apply for just one post. If the candidate is found to apply for multiple posts, that candidate application will be rejected for both posts.
- After the training, there is no responsibility to provide government jobs in Indian Railway or Banaras locomotive works BLW. As per the internship regulation 1992 Para-10, there is no responsibility to provide jobs in government sectors or Indian Railway.
- Official notification of Banaras locomotive works
- Official website of Banaras locomotive works
- Online registration link for apprenticeship
How to apply Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online before the date 15 February 2021 from the official website of Banaras locomotive works or https://www.blwactapprentice.in/.
If candidates have any doubts or queries regarding the recruitment of Banaras locomotive work, please read the official published notification before apply.
Important instruction about online application
- Candidates need to submit their documents and certification in JPG format with 100 to 200 kb size. If the documents are found in a different format, the candidate application will be rejected.
- For Online submission, the candidate has to upload a colorful passport photograph with KB size 20 to 50 KB.
- Passport size photo should be captured in black background and photograph dimension should be 4cm x 5cm with the date printed on the photograph.
- The photograph should be clear and visible. In photographs not allowed to wear sunglasses or caps.
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 | Notification.pdf | Apply Online
- IBPS 2021 recruitment apply online 6 posts available.
- MMRDA 22021 Recruitment| 127 posts |online application
- NITRD 2021 Recruitment | 56 posts | online application
- DRDO 2021 apprenticeship recruitment| 150 posts| online application
- NPST 2021 recruitment| 14 post| online application
- MP Police 2021 recruitment| 4000 posts| online application
- UPSC NDA NA 2021 recruitment| 400 posts| online application
Frequently asked questions (FAQ):
Q. How many posts are available for apprenticeship in BLW?
The total number of post are available 374, which is divided into two apprenticeship program. The first one is for ITI (300) and the second one is for non-ITI (74) people.
Q. What is the last date of online registration for apprenticeship?
Interested candidate can register for the apprenticeship program in Banaras locomotive works before the last date 15 February
Q. What is the age limit criteria for apprenticeship?
The candidate has to age limit between 15 to 24 years old, but in case you are applying for a welder or carpenter post your age need to be between 15 to 22 years.
Q. Can I apply for multiple apprenticeship program?
No, you cannot apply for multiple posts. If the candidate has found for Applied in multiple posts so, all your applications will be rejected.
Q. What is the full form of BLW?
BLW full form is Banaras locomotive works.