HSSC Haryana police recruitment 2021| Official notification
HSSC Haryana police recruitment 2021: Recently Haryana Staff Selection Commission released official notification Advt. No. 4/2020 for the Haryana police recruitment. It is a great opportunity for those who are preparing for Haryana police recruitment. If you want to make your career in the Haryana police department, you can apply online through the official website Haryana Staff Selection Commission before the date 10th February 2021. Here we have mentioned all the details about the Haryana police recruitment.
Summary of HSSC recruitment
|Organization name||Haryana police|
|Last date||10 February 2021|
|Numbers of post||7298 posts for Group C|
|Salary||21700/- to 69100/- level 3|
|Gender||Male and female both can apply|
Number of vacancies details
Formal candidates 5500 posts (General Duty)
For Female candidates 1100 Posts
For female candidates 698 Posts (HAP-DURGA-1)
Eligibility Criteria of HSSC Haryana police recruitment
- As per the qualification criteria, candidates have to be passed out 10+2 or equivalent education from a recognized Educational Board or institution.
- 10th class passes out with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or candidate need to be complete higher education.
For male candidates
- Height– For the general category 170 cm. height and 168 cm. for the reserved category.
- Chest– i) for general category 83 cm unexpanded and 87 cm expanded. ii) for reserved category 81cm unexpanded and 85cm expanded.
For female candidates
- Height– For general category 158 CM height and 156 CM for reserved category.
- Chest– this physical standard criterion not required for female candidates.
Limit criteria would be 18 to 25 years old. Candidates can apply who have completed 25 years before the date 1st December 2020.
- Reserved categories:- 5 years of age relaxation given by the government on upper age limit for the scheduled caste (SC), economically weaker section (EWS), and backward classes.
- Ex-servicemen:- Not be more than four years gap between the discharge of service date and enrollment process started (i.e. 01/12/2020) as per the rule of Punjab Police Rule, 1934.
Application fees structure
|1.||General category male candidate||100|
|2.||Non-residential Haryana female candidate||100|
|3.||General category female candidates||50|
|4.||SC/EWS/BC male candidate||25|
|5.||SC/EWS/BC female candidate||13|
Mode of payment
- Online:– Candidates can pay the application fees through net banking, debit/credit card, Bhim UPI.
- Offline:- candidate can deposit application fees through the e-challan from the branch of Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, and IDBI Bank.
Structure of selection process
Candidates have to solve the examination of 80 questions for 100 marks with multiple-choice questions within 90 minutes duration. Which one correct answer has 0.8 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Examination questions will be based on Current affairs, General Science, Mental Aptitude, General Reasoning, Agriculture, Numerical ability, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades, etc. And at least 10 questions of basic computer knowledge.
The candidate will be eligible who have a clear knowledge test examination for physical test. Following are the physical test have to clear candidates.
- Male candidates have to run 2.5 kilometers within 12 minutes.
- Female candidates have to run 1 kilometer within 6 minutes.
- Ex-servicemen officers have to run 1 kilometer within 5 minutes.
- Official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Online application submission link
- Official notification PDF of HSSC
- Online submission start date: 11 January 2021.
- Last date of apply: 10th February 2021.
- Examination date: 27th March 2021 to 28 March 2021.
- Closing date of online fee submission: 13 February 2021.
How to apply HSSC Haryana police recruitment
Interested candidates can apply directly to the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC or directly click on the registration link above-mentioned.
If any doubt or queries about the recruitment of HSSC Haryana police, please read the official notification of HSSC. At the official notification, there are all essential information is described.
- Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment 2021| last date 22/01/2021
- SSC CGL 2021 recruitment| last date 31/01/2021
- IBPS 2021 Recruitment | Last Date 08/02/2021
- DRDO recruitment 2021| last date 29/01/2021
- MMRDA recruitment 2021| last date 08/02/2021
Frequently asked question FAQ:
Q. What is the last date of Online submission for HSSC?
Interested candidates can apply online with the help of the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission or a direct registration link before the date of 10th February 2021.
Q. What is the full form of HSSC?
HSSC is a Haryana’s Staff Selection Commission that’s why the full form is Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Q. How many ports are allowed for HSSC Haryana police recruitment?
Currently, there is a total number of posts 7298. And if you’re looking for category-wise, 5500 posts are allowed to male candidates and 1100 posts are allowed to women candidates. In specific post category HP Durga – 1 has allotted 698 posts for only women candidates.
Q. Can we apply for multiple posts at a same time?
No, candidates can’t apply for multiple positions for the HSSC recruitment. One candidate can apply at a time one post only.
Q. Non-Haryana residential candidates can apply for HSSC Haryana police recruitment?
Yes, but this provision only applicable for women candidates. Women candidates can apply from other states for HSSC Haryana police recruitment.