KTIL recruitment 2021| online application|Last date 31 Jan 2021
KTIL recruitment 2021: Karnataka tourism infrastructure Limited (KTIL) recently have announced and published the official notification for the recruitment of various positions. Currently, there is a total of 38 vacancies are available for the positions of direct tourism consultant (DTC), HR officer, PPP specialist, and Heritage advisor. Eligible candidates can send their up to date resume at [email protected] before the 31st January 2021. Before applying to the job please it eligibility criteria carefully. Here we have explained all the detail about recruitment.
|Organization name||Karnataka tourism Infrastructure Limited (KTIL)|
|Number of vacancies||38|
|Title/Position||District tourism consultant (DTC)|
|Gender||Male and female both can apply|
|Last date||31st January 2021|
|Salary||30000/- per month|
Post/Title: District Tourism Consultant
Salary: 30000/- INR per month.
Age limit: 25 to 30 years old.
Education Qualification: Looking for candidates who have a full-time MBA/master’s degree in Tourism/Travel/Hospitality with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University or institution.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience required in tourism industry.
- candidate have good understandability of tourism projects
- Should be knowledge of MS applications such as MS Word and MS Excel.
- Have to be good organizational skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Strong communication skills in English and Kannada.
Post/Title: PPP specialist
Salary: 50,000 + VDA INR per month
Age limit: 25 to 50 years old.
Education: candidate must have full MBA or PGDM degree in finance with at least 60% mark from are the recognized University or institution.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on working experience in PPP projects includes repairing finance models, structuring of PPP projects, Concession Agreements, and drafting of the bid documents.
- It would be advantages we have experiencing tourism/hospitality sector.
- If you have any certification in PPP by government/recognized University/International bodies that would be preferable.
- Have to be good understanding in, preparation of tender documents, PPP, E-procurement procedure, and KTPP Act.
- Candidates video basic knowledge of computer skills.
- Should be good knowledge in MS applications like MS Office and MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Fluently speakable in English and Kannada.
Postal/Title: Heritage advisor
Salary: 50,000+VDA INR per month.
Age limit: 25 to 50 years old.
Education qualification: must have BE/B tech degree in civil engineering stream with minimum 60% mark from the AICTE /UCG recognized University or institution.
Experience: Candidates have to be a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in handling projects of the Heritage sector. Also including knowledge of preparing reports for the conservation of monuments archaeological and Heritage sites.
- Strong understanding of handling projects of the Heritage site.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- MS applications knowledge is required, especially MS Excel and MS Office.
- Good command on English and Kannada language.
- Have to be written and verbal communication skills.
Post/Title: HR officer
Salary: 30000 + VDA INR per month.
Age limit: 21 to 38 years old.
Education qualification: Master’s degree mandatory in hospitality/tourism/PDGM (HR)/MBA (HR) with minimum of 60% marks from the recognized university or institution.
Experience: At least 5 years experience is required in Government Administration Department.
- Have to be strong management and organizational skill required.
- Should be knowledge of computer handling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong command of English and Kannada language.
- Have to be cut one’s knowledge in Administrative structure firms.
- MS Office reporting skills
Important dates of KTIL recruitment 2021
- Online application start date 15 January 2021.
- Online application last date 31st January 2021.
How to apply KTIL recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply for Karnataka tourism infrastructure Limited recruitment before the date 31st January 2021 through the send their resume at [email protected]
Note: Please read the Official Document of Karnataka tourism infrastructure Limited regarding the recruitment before apply, if you have any doubts or queries.
Recently posted recruitments
- HSSC Haryana police recruitment 2021| Official notification.
- Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021| official notification
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2021| online apply submission|Posts 6506
Frequently asked questions (FAQ):
Q 1. What is the last date of Online submission for KTIL Recruitment?
Online submission the last date is 31st January 2021, if the candidate is interested to apply for the post, send your updated resume at [email protected] Your resume format should be as given in the official notification’s last page.
Q 2. What is the full form of KTIL?
KTIL full form is Karnataka tourism infrastructure Limited.
Q 3. Can we apply for multiple posts at the same time?
As per the official notification of KTIL recruitment, at a time one candidate can apply for anyone post. Multiple multiple posts to apply is not allowed.
Q 4. Is there any reservation criteria for the recruitment of KTIL?
No, for this recruitment process there is no any reservation criteria for any specific category or religion.
Q 5. What will the application fees for KTIL recruitment?
No candidate doesn’t have to pay any fees for an online application. Candidates just have to send their resumes to Karnataka tourism Infrastructure Limited.